This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Nestle Nescafe Dolce Gusto. All opinions are 100% mine.
You can win 1 of 10 NESCAFE Dolce Gusto machines by entering the contest online at Divine.ca! The contest runs from April 26, 2010 to June 24, 2010. - Contest for CANADA residents only!
You can win a NESCAFE Dolce Gusto machine . I am personally am not really a regular coffee drinker. I will drink my coffee with milk and 2 sugars but I would prefer other flavors. I so love cappuccinos and French vanilla . From what I have read there are tons of wonderful reviews about it.
The design is sleek and it comes in black, red and creme.
- Single-serve brewing system for gourmet coffee drinks
- Uses coffee capsules; no messy grinding or clean up
- Removable 51-ounce water tank; removable drip tray
- 15-bar pump; custom-control lever adjusts the strength
It has many flavours
- Caffè Americano
- Caffè Lungo
- Caffè Lungo Decaffeinato
- Cappuccino Skinny
- Cappuccino Ice
- Latte Macchiato
- Sure sounds good doesn't it?It is.. I have tried their Cappuccino Skinny and I just fell in love. The machine is very easy to use.
- I do not personally have one but a friend of mine does and she let me try it once because I am such a geek and I just had to try it out myself and now I want one too.