The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
A few months ago I received a Nebulizing diffuser from Organic Aromas. I decided on the Radiance Nebulizing Diffuser in dark wood because I felt it would look lovely in my office/home library.
For the purpose of review, I also received 3 essential oils. The oils I picked were Chamomile, Marjoram and Cinnamon.
- The stylish diffuser comes with a built-in “touch sensor” light switch that allows you to turn the LED light on or off with a simple brush of your finger whenever you wish.
- The most effective diffuser of pure Essential Oils on the market. Silently nebulizes using the Bernoulli’s Principle. Perfect for aromatherapy, place in the spa, office, bathroom, kitchen, classroom or meeting area.
- Uses No Heat or Water Maintaining the Holistic and Therapeutic Properties of Essential Oils. Has a “volume” switch to precisely control how much oil you diffuse.
- Low energy consumption, the unit has a Usage Cycles of 2 minutes On, and 1 minute Off. Auto Shut-off after 120 minutes. Excellent atomizing performance requires very little essential oil to saturate the air quickly. Under ideal conditions can “service” a room
of up to 80sqm (800+ sq ft).
- The unit measures approximately 20cm (7.5 inches) tall and 13 cm (5 inches) wide. It features soothing LED Mood Lighting. It works on any electrical outlet (110 or 220v) and comes with the electrical plug adapter for your market (USA, UK, EU, Australia, etc).
- Refined and elegant hand-made wood base and custom-blown glass diffuser make the device a work of artistic craftsmanship. The unit is the perfect gift for any occasion.
I was planning on putting it in my office/home library but the room is very small and I found that no matter which oil or which setting I used the scent was giving me a headache so I went and tried in the living room because that room is bigger and it was much better in there. I didn’t get any headaches so if you are sensitive to scents I do not recommend you use this or any diffuser in a tiny room.
I am new to using diffusers so I am not an expert at all but I do like the Nebulizing Defuser that I picked. I love the shape and that the light can change colour. It really looks lovely and works great. I find it has a nice calming effect which is fantastic if you have anxiety/panic attacks like I do.
I have used my Organic Aromas Radiance Nebulizing Diffuser for over a month now I do very much recommend it.
I am giving this 5 out of 5.