Monday, August 24, 2020

Good News

After all the problems we had with this  move I am happy to say that we didn't lose the house and the man that was buying our house in Kingston, Ontario finally had the money sent to us.

We moved into our house last Monday and I will say that my husband and I were so happy to finally sleep in our own bed.    

We spent all last week unpacking and setting up everything in the house the way we want it and today is the first day that I can actually sit down for a while to check emails and I am hoping I will soon be receiving products again to review. 

I really need to get my blog stats back up so if you all can help me by sharing my blog that will be lovely.  

I hope you are all having a good Monday. 

Thursday, August 6, 2020

The Flintstones: The Complete Series is coming to Blu-ray

Yabba-dabba-doo! America’s favorite modern stone-age family, 
The Flintstones, is coming to Blu-rayÔ! Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will release all six seasons of the classic, animated Hanna-Barbera television series in one set on October 13, 2020. Enjoy prehistoric fun in high-definition with 166 episodes featuring the lovable caveman Fred Flintstone and his wife Wilma, and their neighbors Barney and Betty Rubble as they embark on entertaining adventures in their home town of Bedrock. Titled The Flintstones: The Complete Series, this collection also features two bonus movies, including The Man Called Flintstone and The Flintstones and WWE: Stone Age Smackdown! The Flintstones: The Complete Series will retail for $84.99 SRP ($99.99 Canada).

Moving Update #3

I hate complaining on my blog but I need to update you all.

If you read my previous moving update you will know that we were supposed to have our key to new house on July 31st but then there was a delay because the buyer of our house that we were selling couldn't get his money on time. We were told we would have it by this Friday (tomorrow) but now they say not for another 2 weeks.  😡😡😡  because of that, we can't get our money to pay for the house that we bought at our new location. 

My husband and I are really getting stressed out because we can't afford to stay in hotels for that much longer.  I am so done and the stress has been making me sick so this isn't good for our health either.   

Anyway, I just thought I would update you all. Please send us good/ positive vibes or thoughts because right now we really need it. 

Saturday, August 1, 2020

A Moving Update #2

I know it has been over a month since I last posted anything in this blog but my husband and I have been busy and stressed.

Because of the Covid-19 and also because we didn't have a way to have someone care for our dog while we would be house hunting I had to stay behind while my husband went to our new town to house hunt.  

We had one house on our radar but unfortunately we couldn't get that one. Since we only had a week to find a house and purchase one we decided we would go to our second choice.  That was in late June.

Since we purchased we have been frantically cleaning our current home and getting ready to move out. We had a closing date of July 31st. 

Just less than a week before we have the movers come the buyer decided to ask us to push possession date another 2 weeks. Since it was such short notice we had to say no because possession day for our new house was also July 31st.

Now July 31st arrives and all seem to be going well. We drove 3 hours to our new town and went for a walkthrough of our new house to make sure everything was fine.  We were just waiting for the lawyer to call us to go pick up the keys.     The lawyer called and said .. wait.. the is a delay in the mortgage on the buyers' end so that meant that we can't have the sale money from the previous house to pay our mortgage for new house which means we can't move in the new house. It is not right. Heck, I don't even think it is legal for a buyer to do that. I don't know if it actually isn't legal but since I am not a lawyer but my gut says it isn't.    Anyway, we had to frantically call the moving company to tell them not to deliver our things at the new house on Tuesday like it was all planned and to put our things in storage for a week (lawyer said it will be all fixed in a week).    So now we are in a hotel (me, my husband and our dog) until next Friday.  

Anyway,  sorry for the long post but I thought I would let you all know.  Of course, all this is affecting my reviews/blogging because I can not accept any products right at this moment.