Mazement is a ball rolling game that combines an epic fantasy story with the traditional wooden labyrinth and platformer games.
Mazement has a great 3D graphical look, interesting physics and a destructible environment. You control the tilt of the playing field to guide the ball safely through increasingly difficult 3D levels. It is an amazingly fun platformer puzzle game, filled with challenging mazes, traps and enemies. Blast your way through walls! Hop over everything using Big Jump! Watch out for the evil Jailer and the mysterious Witch! Find your way out of the tower and set your ball friends free! Will you be able to finish the last levels with a 5-star rating and beat the boss enemies?
* Compelling story with beautiful story art
* Immersive gameplay and a destructible 3D world
* Control the game accurately with the accelerometer
* Collect coins, power-ups and find secrets!
* Use fun power-ups, including BIG JUMP, blast through walls as a FIREBALL, fly with ZERO GRAVITY and much more...
* Buy more power-ups from the power-up shop using coins collected in the game
* Watch out for dangerous enemies and fight against the bosses!
Mazement is available now in the App Store for iPhone and on iPad
* iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
Wronghut is a small 3 man Finnish indie game company founded in 2012.
Check out Wronghut's website. Also you can find them on Facebook and Twitter.
I have been playing this game for a week now and it is a addictive game. The beginning was easy but it keeps getting more difficult as you get further in the the game and I have to say sometimes it got frustrating but when I was getting frustrated I would just quit the game for a bit and then continue at a later time but really it is so much fun to play it. At first I was worried I wouldn't like it because I do not usually like this where you have to tilt your devise but I have no problems with this one is a pretty good game.
The graphics are very good and the sound quality is good as well.
Mazement is only $1.99 which I think is a great price.
I highly recommend Mazement
I give this 5 out of 5
*The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.*
Nice to see a tech girl blog. If you like to receive promocodes for our new games, please, drop me an email and I will include you in our PR mailing list.
The search for Toddler Puzzle on your Smart Phone ends here Recomended by woozzlegames.com Editors Favorite Badge Award byReplyDelete
avialable on Itunes Free Download Click Here >... , iPhone app Store
Google Play, Amazon Apps & Samsung Apps toddler