The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
- ERCD - Expansive Resonator Construction Design to give the best low frequency output
- Compatibility: all iPods, iPhones, MP3 players, CD players, laptops with 3.5-mm audio socket. (Does not support Bluetooth)
- Full-bodied, 360-degree sound
- Ultra-portable compact size with long-lasting internal chargeable battery
- Modular design: connect Multiple Speakers for Maximum Sound
I have been wanting to get myself a nice little portable speaker that I could use with my iPad for when I video chat with friends and family. I always find the volume on ipad isn't loud enough so when I got the chance to try out the Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass Resonator I couldn't wait to try it out.
I tried it out while video chatting and I was quite happy that I could finally hear someone talking and not having to ask them to repeat themselves a bunch of times. Then I decided to listen to music to see how the sound quality is. Considering this is a small speaker and it isn't very expensive I think the sound quality is very good.
To charge the portable speaker I plugged it into my laptop but if you have a USB plug to wall adapter you can just plug it into that and in the wall to charge it. The battery life is ok but I don't really use it for longer than an hour and I plug it in to charge for an hour or 2 before using it.
Only thing that I think some people will not like is the little wire that plugs from the speaker to the earphone plug on your device it very short but personally I don't mind it at all.
Post a Comment