In order to accept this award, I must answer the 10 questions below and pass the award to six fellow bloggers. Thank you Glamour Girl Reviews for this award
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? I don't really blog anonymously.. I mean I do use my real name and I have posted the city I live in. I haven't posted any pics of me and my family yet though but I might in the future.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side. I am sure there are plenty but I can't even think of any right now... sorry.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? I see a geek lol
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? water and ice tea
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? take a nice long hot bath and read a good book
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? I would love to go to school and get into counseling. I would love to help people who have social phobias.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Unfortunately I was always ditching school and completely quit school when I was 16.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see? The day my fiance asked me to marry him.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events? No not very easy at all.. but I am a shy and reserved person.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? I would choose to read. Not really a phone person.
Now I have to send this “Life Is Good” Blog Award on to 6 other bloggers! So many good ones to choose from.
1. My Real Review
2. Nolie's Place
3. Little Yaya's
4. Punk Rock Momma
5. Simply Stacie
6. Mrs. January