If you are someone who like video games are having someone on your Holidays gift list you might want to look for this Nintendo 3DS game.
MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES NANO ASSAULT™ IS AVAILABLE NOW EXCLUSIVELY FOR NINTENDO 3DS™
Edison, New Jersey—December 5, 2011—Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that Nano Assault™is now available on Nintendo 3DS™. Nano Assault™ is a visually stunning 3D shoot ‘em up based in a cellular world that tasks players to stop the deadly Nanostray virus from spreading and contaminating all of human civilization.
Nano Assault™ challenges players through 32 twisted cell stages and dark worlds with rugged landscapes that adjust in difficulty based upon the player’s skill level. Prepare yourself to take on and defeat extreme nemeses including the Black Nucleus, Hyper Blobs and Spore Plants using powerful beams, energetic bombs and other unlockable assault weapons.
GAME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Upgrade weapons to fight off bigger infections.
- Mission mode, an unlockable arcade style cell stage where you must destroy enemies against a time counter.
- Leaderboard and Hall of Fame modes let you publish your level scores and compare them with friends online.
- Detailed enemy Nanopedia provides information about each adversary.
Developed by Shin’en Multimedia, Nano Assault™ is rated E10+ and is now available on Nintendo 3DS for a suggested retail price of $29.99. To watch the launch trailer and find out more, please visit www.nanoassaultgame.com.
* I received a email about this product and I just thought I would share. *