Monday, July 14, 2014

An Update

I know I do not post personal stuff much on my blog but I just had to update you all on the reason why I have not blogged much on here in the past few weeks.

On July 3rd we got up really early and we were on our way to Ottawa when we had an accident. Everyone are fine but the car isn't.  We were both so very stressed out and in shocked. I was also bummed because we were going to Ottawa to get married at Ottawa City Hall. Right after we got a rental car we decided we would try again the next day.

July 4th we left early again to go to Ottawa.  First we went to pick up my mom and my brother in law (my sister's husband) and then went to Ottawa City Hall.  Unfortunately we couldn't get married on that day because no one was there to do the wedding.  We were able to make an appointment for July 10th.

From the 5th to the 8th we were both so very stressed out because we were waiting for the insurance company to call us to let us know what is the damage on our car.  Also i was in pain because I did have 2 big bruises from the accident.

July 9th we left after lunch to go to Ottawa.  Our wedding appointment was for 10AM on the 10th so we had decided to go to Ottawa the day before and got a hotel room.

July 10th (wedding day) we had to be up early to get ready, check out of our hotel room and headed over to pick up my mom and my brother in law (and drop off the dog because my sister was going to watch him ).  By 9:30 we were at Ottawa City Hall then we got married and it was over before 10:20am.   Here are a few photos taken on that day :

By the time we got home it was dinner time and we were both so tired .

On July 11th I was awake at 5:30AM so I took a shower ,had breakfast and did a bit of reading .  I wasn't feeling well and I was feeling so tired that by noon I went back to bed, fell asleep and didn't wake up until 4pm.  My  husband and I decided to go out for dinner.  I was still feeling tired so after dinner I went back to bed.

July 12th we went grocery shopping and because I still wasn't feeling 100% so after everything was put away I went back to bed. I didn't sleep though but I just relaxed and got all caught up on a show I have been meaning to catch up on.

Yesterday, I pretty much spent all day reading and I went to bed early because I knew that today I had to get up early and I have lots to do.

We are still stressed out because we still haven't heard from the insurance company. My husband called them on Friday afternoon but they said they should be done by the end of the day but we never received a call back from them. Hopefully they will call today.

Anyways, sorry for the long rambling post but I just thought I would give you all an update on why I haven't been blogging in here much lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment